Open the Borders! Give Them Computers!

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips,
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
- Emma Lazarua - engraved on the Statue of Liberty.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Prudential and Practical Considerations

From a forum:

{{___ Wow! Three computers.}}

Computers are not all that expensive, actually.

When massed produced in very large quantities and with marketing expenses minimized the three together should cost less than $300 by the time the plan is approved.

{{___ I'm leaving and sneaking back in.}}

It will not be that easy. Various practical and prudent details will be added to the plan.

The Limbaugh faction would not be happy without a thoroughly businesslike approach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home