Open the Borders! Give Them Computers!

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips,
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
- Emma Lazarua - engraved on the Statue of Liberty.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Give Them Computers! - I

Three computers each!

Desktop, Laptop, and Handheld!

Provide instruction and translation applications for American English (and American Spanish, etc.) in the many languages of the world.

Provide huge amounts of organized information about the United States of America.

Comments Welcome:

Selected comments will become part of future regular posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home